Friday, February 26, 2010
The Rebel
Today is, by my calculations, the 82nd day in a row that we've had snow on the ground. I think we are still looking our original snowfall that is now covered up by upteen other snows we've had since. And to top it off, the temps have been below zero this week. Average temp in Iowa this time of year is in the 30s. No way we'll come even close this week. So, I am in REBEL MODE. In other words, I am refusing to wear any winter clothing - meaning a hat, gloves, coat, scarf, or boots. Comical how everyone complains about me not wearing a coat, but I just reply that I don't have far to walk outside. They just shutter and say, "Brrrr." Makes me laugh anyway and feel better, even though it does nothing to change the weather. An exercise in futility, I know, but it brightens my day. I can't do anything about the weather, but I can work on my attitude toward it. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment